Place: Celebration, FL, USA & Tampa, FL, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Looking for detail oriented, organized, and energetic individuals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops detailed civil construction plans for various land development. (commercial/residential/municipal) projects, including site, utilities, and grading, and stormwater layout/design from the beginning stage of project(s), through final construction plans, to final as-built plans.
- Creates and works with AutoCAD Civil 3D designs and layouts.
- Assures integrity of AutoCAD data files created.
- Ability to set up and manage AutoCAD drafting and plan preparation in accordance with established standards with minimal direction.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D knowledge (surfaces, earthworks, profiles, sections).
- Ability to perform basic calculations (slopes, grades, etc.).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office/Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Prefer 2-4 years experience or training in related field.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Plans preparation skills are required.
- Technical training certification in AutoCAD/Drafting. Associates degree in Computer Aided Design or related field of study preferred.