Place: Celebration, FL, USA
Job Type: Full Time
The Project Manager- Land Development will be responsible for managing projects from inception to delivery. Lead Civil Engineers, CAD Designers, Landscape Architects and a support team to ensure timelines are met and customer expectations are exceeded. This position will be located in our new office in Celebration, FL.
- Manage small to medium sized master-planned developments (50-500 units)
- Prepare proposals and schedules for proposed projects
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to plan and track project process
- Manage in-house team of staff to plan, prepare and process construction plans for approval through all applicable local, state and federal agencies
- Coordination of outside consultants in support of projects
- Market and sell services of firm to potential clients
- Track and pursue accounts receivables
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Florida or ability to obtain through reciprocity within first year of employment.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the Civil Engineering field;
- Master Planned Community development experience preferred.
- Proficiency in proposal writing and project schedule preparation
- Experience in marketing and business development
- Leadership skills – ability to manage and build teams effectively
- Experience working with MS WORD, EXCEL and MS PROJECT